Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally getting back!

I must apologize for vanishing for so long! My computer decided to get very ill and that little virus removed everything from the hard drive. It died despite all efforts to save its life, and only recently have we been able to Frankenstein our way back online!

I cannot believe how much amazing information, research, written pieces, photos and more that was lost! For someone so fascinated with the simpler lifestyles of days gone by, it's horrible how connected I feel the need to be to my computer!

I hope you'll continue to be patient with me as I continue working my way back into the 21st century. I hope to be posting recipes again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments polite, even if you disagree with something. Nasty comments will be deleted!